Assistant Research Professor
Department of Mathematics
Johns Hopkins University
3400 North Charles Street, Baltimore, 21218
I am currently working with Prof. Mauro Maggioni and Fei Lu. My research interests include statistical learning theory, high dimensional data analysis, applied and computational harmonic analysis. Here is my CV.
- F. Lu, M. Maggioni, and S. Tang. Learning interaction rules in deterministic interacting particle systems: a Monte Carlo Approach. Preprint available upon request.
- F. Lu, M. Maggioni, S. Tang and M. Zhong.
Nonparametric inference of interaction laws in systems of agents from trajectory data. arXiv:1812.06003. To appear in Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of USA
- A. Grim, B. Iskra, N. Ju, A. Kryshchenko, F.P. Medina, L. Ness, M. Ngamini, M. Owen, R. Paffenroth, and S. Tang. Analysis of simulated crowd flow exit data: visualization, panic detection, exit time convergence, attribution and estimation, 2018, to appear in Research in Data Science.
- Y. Eldar, W. Liao, and S. Tang. Sensor Calibration for Spectral Estimation Off the Grid. arXiv:1707.03378, to appear in Applied and Computational Harmonic Analysis.
- A. Aldroubi, I. Krishtal, and S. Tang. Phaseless reconstruction from space-time samples. arXiv:1706.05360, to appear in Applied and Computational Harmonic Analysis.
- C. Lai and S. Tang. Undersampled windowed exponentials, spectra of Toeplitz operators and its applications. arXiv:1702.01887, to appear in Acta Applicanda Mathematicae.
- S. Tang. Universal spatial-temporal sampling sets for discrete spatially invariant evolution systems. IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, 63(9): 5518-5528, 2017.
- S. Tang. System Identification in Dynamical Sampling. Advance in Computational Mathematics, 43(3): 555-580, 2017.
- A. Aldroubi, C. Cabrelli, U. Molter, and S. Tang. Dynamical Sampling. Applied and Computational Harmonic Analysis, 42(3): 378-401, 2017.
- A. Aldroubi, I. Krishtal, and S. Tang.Phase retrieval of evolving signals from space-time samples. Proceeding of 12th international conference on Sampling Theory and Applications, 2017.
- R. Aceska, A. Petrosyan, and S. Tang. Multidimensional Signal Recovery in Discrete Evolution Systems via Spatiotemporal Trade Off. Sampling Theory in Signal and Image Processing, 14(2):153-169, 2015.
- S. Tang. Filter Recovery in Infinite Spatially Invariant Evolutionary Systems via Spatiotemporal Trade off. Proceeding of 11th international conference on Sampling Theory and Applications, 2015.
- R. Aceska, A. Petrosyan, and S. Tang. Dynamical sampling of two-dimensional temporally-varying signals. Proceeding of 11th international conference on Sampling Theory and Applications, 2015.
- R. Aceska and S. Tang. Dynamical sampling in hybrid shift invariant spaces. Contemporary Mathematics, American Mathematics Society, Providence, 626:149-166, 2014.
- Spring 2019: Math 109 Cal II
- Fall 2018: Math 201 Linear Algebra
- Spring 2018: Math 212 Honors Linear Algebra
- Fall 2017: Math 443 Fourier Analysis